Sunday, November 4, 2012

I heart macro - evening light

Hello friends,

I was out in the garden late last week and when I stopped to look around and go inside, I suddenly saw
how beautiful it looked in the evening light.

So I did a mad dash for the camera (phone) before all sun had totally gone for the day.
Here are a few snaps.

Evening rays on violet leaves.

Evening rays on the new growth of the ornamental grape.

I call this one "elephant ears" These leaves are over 3 feet in length.

Evening light on the lily, "Green Goddess".

And "Sophie's Rose". A little friend is tucked away for the night... is this what butterflies do at night?! What a lovely soft and fragrant little spot! Wish I had seen this as I may have been able to get a little  closer... but it only became visible to me when I loaded it on the computer. Don't you hate that!


I am linking up to I heart Macro... click on the photo link below and it will take you straight there.

studio waterstone


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful leaves. I love the light in your shots.

Linda said...

We both noticed new perspectives on our garden this week. I especially love the light on your Green Goddess leaves! Thanks for sharing.

Lindsay said...

I especially like the ''green goddess'', amazing shot!

Courtney Breul said...

They are all so sun-kissed! You definately caught the golden hour.

Shel said...

Oh these are all so perfect and clear. I need to get a new iphone - mine takes awful pics,...maybe it's the user!! LOL!! Your macros are incredible - love them.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

These are delightful Jenni, wonderful shots, some of the best I've seen with a phone camera. Beautiful light, so well captured.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...