Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bead Table Wednesday - a completed ring

Hello dear friends,

Well, I said I would show you when I had completed the Russian wedding ring I have been working on this week.
I'm pretty happy... it fits really well... is shined up and looking pretty nice.

(one thing I am STILL yet to learn is to remember to clean up a piece before taking a photo... it has a few hairs on it...I must buy one of those photographic hand held little dust blowers!)

These rings are the domain of the beginner jewellery maker really... after all they are really only 3 simple rings... just all interconnected.
It did take a while to make.... NEXT time should be a little faster now I know how to go about it!




Today, I am linking up to Bead table wednesday.. a Flickr group started by Heather at Humblebeads.
It's a place where those who  love to make jewellery show what is on their bead-making table on a Wednesday.

Hope you are enjoying your day,


2 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Marvelous Jenni! It is difficult to make something so elegantly simple, without a lot of accessories to "pretty it up"!

His and her wedding bands said...

Awesome !!!!
Lovely collection blog , this is nice post .Thanks for sharing this Russian wedding ring , really its looks so beautiful .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...