Monday, November 21, 2011

Swap Beads from Singapore.

Hello dear readers,

Lori Anderson, of Bead Soup Blog Party fame, has organised yet another wonderful beady delight in the form of a mini- bead exchange. Participants are paired up and swap...about ...a cup full of beads with their partner.

I was paired up with Viv from Vi Ve Creation in Singapore.
Vivian has a wonderful blog and shop. She sells beads and supplies and teaches workshops in Polymer Clay and jewellery making techniques. I love the fact she teaches children, too. So good to start the beading addiction early!
I was thrilled to be paired up with a polymer clay artist...something very different for me.

I picked up my parcel this morning and was a little shocked at how weighty it was! Viv...you have spoiled me with these lovely beads...I think there is way more than the cup recommended..but hey...I am not complaining...thank you so very much!

Here are some photos of the lovely beads Viv Sent me.

Lovely tag on Viv's package - and it matches my flowers on the table!

Sweet, sweet polymer clay flowers - these look good enough to eat. Can't wait to use these.

Resin cabochons - these will be a challenge for me, but aren't they gorgeous!

Lucite flowers...so dainty and delicate. Love the soft colors.

These are just a few of the gorgeous metal elements Viv sent.

Gemstone chips....love these colors.

Well that's it. Viv did send some seed beads and more metal components which I haven't included.
Thank you again, Viv.

Cheers for now,

Enjoy your day,

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Well that haul's going to get your creative juices going Jenni, and keep you out of mischief for a while! My partner is a PC person too..waiting for mine to arrive this week.

Therese's Treasures said...

Wow Jenni, those are some very pretty treasures you received from your partner. I'm sure you are going to have a lot of fun creating with those beauties. Looking forward to seeing what you have created.
Therese

SoulsFireDesigns said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...