Wednesday, February 23, 2011

btw, 23 Feb 2011

Hello again dear readers,

It's officially wednesday again, so time to get cracking and write a little!

I have been going a little mad the last two days using any spare time to take photos of my bead soup piece.
I am neither a camera or photoshop expert.
I realised I had to shoot my photos again on a better setting, it is called  the Fine setting on my little point and shoot.  I had to break out the manual to find out how to do that!
Then, of course, the angles were not the same.... and on it goes.


For the background I have tried 3 different colours; dark grey, white and shiny black. All have their various challenges. Aarrghhh...!!!
I love the shiny black, but of course anything shiny reflects so much, however I think I may have tamed the beast a little! We shall see....!

Consequently, there is not much in the bead making area this week, or even on  the jewelry making table.


I do, however have a few photos of some murrini that arrived today from Donna at fyrebeadz and also some glass twisties from my little studio.










Hope all are well and enjoying your day,

Cheers,

Jenni

6 comments:

Marian Hertzog said...

I am with you on the struggle to take photos! Always a challenge. Love the colors of the glass rods! Good luck with your pics!

Libby Leuchtman said...

Oh my goodness taking pictures is my biggest struggle. I have finally found the right setting and background but still I end up with something I am not satisfied with. Arggg.
Can't wait to see the pictures of your bead soup.

Pretty Things said...

LOVE the twisties!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Looks like candy!

Aquariart said...

Love those glass twisties- what do you use those for? Stirring the occasional martini? I would love to see a shorter version of those for beading...

Jenni said...

Thanks for your comments everyone.
They are used to apply to a base glass bead. Can be melted in, which makes them spread or left raised. I have seen them attached to a bead and left to dangle down.
How would you use them for beading chocoholic? Mm interesting thought.
Jenni

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...